- Click on the link in the tweet below to read Buzzfeed's report.
- To inform Indiana residents of their unbecoming tie to Weiner, the Star's Cori Faklaris shared the news in this morning Cheat Sheet. Check out pages 2 through 4 for the story.
- On Tuesday, Anthony Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin appeared in a press conference to confirm that the sexting allegations were true. Weiner also apologized to his wife for his actions.
He plans to continue the NYC mayoral race.
- So does this mean Weiner needs therapy? Some say both Weiner and his wife could use some counseling.
- Regardless of what kind of help (if any) you think Weiner may need, name generators are allowing people to find out their pseudonym. Weiner's was Carlos Danger, just in case you didn't know.
Plug your name into the name generator and share them with me at @EJSham when you tweet them out!
- On another note, here's a cartoon by the Star's Gary Varvel about Weiner's 2011 sexting scandal.
- And, what would this Storify be without a meme!