- — Elin Jones (@elin_f_jones)Wed, Jul 09 2014 12:30:42Only two days to go until the exciting @EICatHome 'Objects, Families, Homes' conference! http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/eicah/objects-families-homes-conference/ …
- — Oliver J.W. Cox (@OliverJWCox)Thu, Jul 10 2014 19:37:10
- — HomeCrisisImagine (@Home_Crisis)Fri, Jul 11 2014 06:59:14Jealous of all our followers attending the exciting #eihomecoming this weekend. Make sure to let us know all of your highlights.
- — Oliver J.W. Cox (@OliverJWCox)Fri, Jul 11 2014 09:03:34huge turnout for #EIChomecoming. Shows the importance of breaking down the walls of the academy to engage broader audiences...
- — Rachael Barnwell (@missbarnwell)Fri, Jul 11 2014 09:41:23
- — Survey of London (@SurveyofLondon)Fri, Jul 11 2014 12:06:13Packed lecture theatre for strand B, gender and collecting, hope Welsh team equally well attended #EIChomecoming wish I cld be at both.
- — Oliver J.W. Cox (@OliverJWCox)Fri, Jul 11 2014 12:43:48#EIChomecoming William Paxton, desperate to make pals in 1802 election, treated electors to 25,275 gallons of ale/porter and 39,901 dinners.
- — Deborah Sugg Ryan (@DeborahSuggRyan)Fri, Jul 11 2014 12:51:19De Groot: we need to acknowledge the impermanence, instability & vulnerability of objects #EIChomecoming
- — Misha Ewen (@mishaewen)Fri, Jul 11 2014 13:00:50Fascinating papers on collecting by women in India&London connected to the East India Comp: from curiosity cabinets to coins #EIChomecoming
- — Deborah Sugg Ryan (@DeborahSuggRyan)Fri, Jul 11 2014 13:11:48Wales Qs: Margo Finn - what's the distinctiveness Welshness of the East India Company experience? #eichomecoming
Objects, Families, Homes
East India Company at Home, End of Project Conference
byEIC at Home97 Views