- — Jamie Birdwell (@JBirdwell)Fri, Nov 18 2016 20:14:05A4: I do this when I haven't heard from my clients that I've had for awhile. If they're new I don't like to bug them too much! #EFAchat
- — EFA (@EFAFreelancers)Fri, Nov 18 2016 20:15:55Let’s move on, then. Q5 Do you disregard the expense (in time) of scope creep in the interest of building a relationship? #EFAChat
- — James M. Fraleigh (@jamesfraleigh)Fri, Nov 18 2016 20:19:22
- — James M. Fraleigh (@jamesfraleigh)Fri, Nov 18 2016 20:20:30A2 Sometimes; if it's a new contact, I'll dig into their website so I can better speak their lingo while determining if we're a fit #EFAchat
- — James M. Fraleigh (@jamesfraleigh)Fri, Nov 18 2016 20:21:41Q3 Not so far, but if I found recurrent need, I'd write up a FAQ for this, either as a sendable or a page on my site. #EFAchat
Freelance Friday: Building Long-Term Client Relationships
For November's chat, we discussed when and how to invest time and money in cultivating relationships.
byEFA International83 Views