- — Patty Boyd (@Dottyeyes)Thu, Jun 29 2017 22:08:02#EFAChat Copyed from Pittsburgh here. Mostly nonfiction books, some biz, some education, some biography, and a slew of medical reports.
- — Patty Boyd (@Dottyeyes)Thu, Jun 29 2017 22:10:35#EFAChat Since so many styles based on Normal, I hesitate to change Normal style to Times Rom 12-pt, double space & save in Norml template
- — Heather Quist (@CommuniquFromHQ)Thu, Jun 29 2017 22:16:13
- — Elissa Field (@elissafield)Thu, Jun 29 2017 22:38:33
- — EFA (@EFAFreelancers)Thu, Jun 29 2017 22:06:19#EFAChat She teaches styles & templates, has a blog about using Word effectively, and is the coauthor of the SfEP course "Editing in Word."
- — EFA (@EFAFreelancers)Thu, Jun 29 2017 22:10:02Let's start! Q1 #EFAChat Is Word still the standard for publishing? In fiction / academic / business? Should editors be working in Word?
- — Elissa Field (@elissafield)Thu, Jun 29 2017 22:37:20
#EFAChat Freelance Friday June 29, 2017
Guest Tweeter Hilary Cadman gives us some tips on editing in Word
byEFA International1 Like92 Views