- — Adam Morton (@adamlmorton)Mon, Mar 31 2014 00:48:45Acupuncture trial finds it is just as good as drugs in relieving lower-back pain, sprained ankles, migraines http://www.theage.com.au/national/health/acupuncture-as-effective-as-drugs-in-treating-pain-trial-shows-20140329-35qec.html …
- — Madam Dr Rachael (@DrRachie)Mon, Mar 31 2014 00:48:45@adamlmorton unpublished, not peer reviewed, no controls not blinded = bad science & worthless http://scepticsbook.com/2014/03/30/announcing-scientific-results-in-the-press-before-peer-review-bad-science/ …
- — Madam Dr Rachael (@DrRachie)Mon, Mar 31 2014 00:04:11@adamlmorton breaches Australian Code for Responsible Conduct of Research. Section 4.12.1 “Discussing research findings in the public.. 1/2
- — Adam Morton (@adamlmorton)Mon, Mar 31 2014 00:48:46@DrRachie yr arguing bad practice. may or may not be bad science. where do conf papers presented b4 peer review (oft cov'd by media) fall?
- — Madam Dr Rachael (@DrRachie)Mon, Mar 31 2014 00:48:46@adamlmorton bad science cause correct ctrls not used. Con papers often don't go onto pub either. Just curious whether they sent it to you
Conversation with @adamlmorton and @DrRachie
byDr Rachael Dunlop13,124 Views