- While editing, click anywhere in the white space of your story to start adding text to it.
- — Martin Fautley (@DrFautley)Wed, Nov 16 2016 15:57:24A music teacher has told me their school is introducing full-scale written feedback every 2 weeks. Musical learning, anyone? 1/2
- — Martin Fautley (@DrFautley)Wed, Nov 16 2016 15:58:292/2 My suggestion that Maths (etc) ought to do it on Tuesdays and Fridays to be consistent doesn't seem to have helped! #itsgettingworse
- — S4E Music Service (@S4Emusic)Wed, Nov 16 2016 19:22:09Hope this isn't a Birmingham school. Ofsted have said many times that 'music' should be the dominant language of musical learning. https://twitter.com/drfautley/status/798917895774420993 …
- — Tim Worrall (@musotim)Wed, Nov 16 2016 20:37:36@DrFautley ...and to correct, errors of understanding while writing an essay, or a mathematician spotting the moment a pupil goes wrong?
- — Tim Worrall (@musotim)Wed, Nov 16 2016 20:32:48@DrFautley I really thought we had moved past this sort of thing in the last couple of years. Ofsted really have dialled back the rhetoric
- — Ally Daubney (@AllyDaubney)Wed, Nov 16 2016 20:48:24
- — Martin Fautley (@DrFautley)Thu, Nov 17 2016 07:09:47
- — Sean Harford (@HarfordSean)Thu, Nov 17 2016 07:13:53
- — Sean Harford (@HarfordSean)Thu, Nov 17 2016 07:15:57
Assessment requirement at KS3
with contributions from Ofsted
byDrFautley8 Likes446 Views