- — Perri Tutelman (@PerriTutelman)Tue, Mar 01 2016 00:19:36I'll be participating in my first ever Twitter party tomorrow with the #itdoesnthavetohurt team! Will you join us? https://twitter.com/DrCChambers/status/704333244704104448 …
- Media coverage helped spread the word about the Twitter chat.
- — Justine Dol (@JustineAlQassar)Tue, Mar 01 2016 13:27:06Great interview with @DrCChambers and @robmaccormick about #itdoesnthavetohurt and tonight's twitter party! https://twitter.com/globalhalifax/status/704645903651459073 …
- — Global Halifax (@globalhalifax)Tue, Mar 01 2016 12:34:09
- Parents and caregivers were so excited to ask questions, gain knowledge and share experiences.
- The #itdoesnthavetohurt campaign is all about getting the information that parents and caregivers want and need, and there's no better way to do that then to ask what they want to learn!
- — Christine Chambers (@DrCChambers)Wed, Mar 02 2016 01:54:24I feel like I've been waiting my whole career for this kind of party! Research getting to parents! Helping kids pain! #ItDoesntHaveToHurt
- — Erica Ehm (@YummyMummyClub)Wed, Mar 02 2016 01:55:07I've waited 18 months for this night. #itdoesnthavetohurt is leading the way for health researchers to connect with parents using social!
- We were flooded with questions from parents about a whole range of topics about pain in children!
- — Stephanie Simpson (@stephsimpson83)Wed, Mar 02 2016 02:11:26
- — Kathryn Easter (@Kathryn_Easter)Wed, Mar 02 2016 02:14:19
#itdoesnthavetohurt Twitter Party
On March 1st, #itdoesnthavetohurt held its first Twitter Party with @YMCBuzz , @YummyMummyClub, and @drcchambers!
byChristine Chambers216 Views