- — Sarah Hackney (@fiiidget)Wed, Jun 10 2015 00:59:47
- — Sarah Hackney (@fiiidget)Wed, Jun 10 2015 01:00:57
- — kyle shockey (@kshockey04)Wed, Jun 10 2015 01:01:00hi #critlib. kyle, mls candidate indiana university. white cishet dude. my feminism is sit down, shut up, listen most of the time.
- — Jessica Hochman (@jessicahochman)Wed, Jun 10 2015 01:02:33
- — Nicole Pagowsky (@pumpedlibrarian)Wed, Jun 10 2015 01:02:40
#critlib chat: feminist contributions in LIS
This #critlib chat is one of the class projects in Pratt SILS LIS 697 Gender and Intersectionality in LIS. The moderators and students are: Sarah (@fiiidget), Amy (@g_q_amy), Bianca (@ghislane), and Dinah (@dinahhandel). The course is taught by Jessica Hochman (@jessicahochman), and we’ve added our syllabus under the suggested readings for this chat. We’ve also been using the hashtag #LISgender to discuss our readings and related content on Twitter.
byDinah Handel2 Likes146 Views