- The participants came from all over Germany and form New York City to Stuttgart for a whole day full of #WOL.
- — Sebastian Hollmann (@bastihollmann)Sun, Jul 02 2017 11:37:34
- — Sabine Kluge (@netzabine)Sun, Jul 02 2017 15:11:26#wolCoP ✈️departure Berlin-Stuttgart tomorrow:😬 6.40 ...but never mind!!!To see all of you I'd even get up midnight and walk all the way!❤️😂 https://twitter.com/barbffm/status/881528639963226112 …
- — Melanie (@tzinderella)Mon, Jul 03 2017 06:30:59
- — Melanie (@tzinderella)Mon, Jul 03 2017 06:53:59
- — Katharina Krentz (@Katha_Pe)Mon, Jul 03 2017 08:28:44Best project lead ever! Thanks @HieronymiFelix for sponsoring this important co-creation session, which will all move us forward! #WOLCoP https://twitter.com/jjasper82/status/881785429762199552 …
- After a short and personal introduction round each company presented their latest #WorkingOutLoud activities and highlights from the last months - very impressive!
- — Melanie (@tzinderella)Mon, Jul 03 2017 09:25:16
- #EatingOutLoud is also always an important part of our meetups. Enjoying lunch and dinner together deepens our relationships much more than just work can do.
2nd WOL CoP MeetUp
Since our last #WorkingOutLoud Company Practitioners MeetUp in March ´17 much has happend. For an update between the participating companies Bosch, Audi, BMW, Bosch, Continental, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, Siemens and John Stepper met on 3rd July again to exchange about #WOL.