Most favored about Raddatz's performance was appearing in charge:
- — rolandsmartin (@rolandsmartin)Fri, Oct 12 2012 01:13:32Martha Raddatz is not messing around. You hear that Jim Lehrer? She ain't allowing filibustering! #ourvotematters
- — David Ford (@ItsDavidFord)Fri, Oct 12 2012 01:31:20
- — Megan Tevrizian (@meganNBC)Fri, Oct 12 2012 01:31:07Very impressed with Martha Raddatz performance.. concise, tough questions. Always happy to see smart female journalists do well!
- — Sarah Fidelibus (@verbalcupcake)Fri, Oct 12 2012 01:35:07
- — Amanda Barber (@OnidaGirl)Fri, Oct 12 2012 01:31:11
- — Shelly Molina (@Smacmolina)Fri, Oct 12 2012 01:31:14
- — Nicole Grigg (@LeftCoastNiki)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:13:51
How Twitter users assessed Martha Raddatz
From elation to frustration, the Twitterverse was either enamored with Martha Raddatz's toughness or annoyed with what they viewed as an inability to control Vice President Joe Biden.
byDigital First Media2,202 Views