Biden vs. Ryan
- — Jon Weatherly (@SWNID)Thu, Oct 11 2012 19:12:21This debate will be judged a draw. Motivational to base, utterly irrelevant to uncommitted. Biden passionate, goofy. Ryan detailed, nerdy.
- — Josh Kraushaar (@HotlineJosh)Thu, Oct 11 2012 19:07:04My initial takeaway: contrary to expectations, Ryan winning on foreign policy, Biden on economic policy. And my big margins, on both sides
- — Jeff Sonderman ✎ (@jeffsonderman)Thu, Oct 11 2012 18:46:40Set everything else aside, Biden is showing the passion and personal investment that Obama completely lacked in his debate. #debate
- — Ashley Parker (@AshleyRParker)Thu, Oct 11 2012 18:26:04Biden bringing way more energy/passion than Obama did. But I bet Chicago wishes he would curb that split screen chuckle.
- — Chuck Todd (@chucktodd)Thu, Oct 11 2012 18:36:24Biden's energy works for him when he's talking; that same energy during the split screen in the form of smirks at certain times, not sure