- — Marcus Orton (@MarcusOrton)Tue, Oct 18 2016 07:37:54Looking forward to today's #NHSOpen16 https://twitter.com/DigiCatYorks/status/785848333361356800 …
- — DigitalCatapultYorks (@DigiCatYorks)Tue, Oct 18 2016 09:16:03
- — openbrolly Health (@OpenBHealth)Tue, Oct 18 2016 09:20:07
- — DHEZ (@DigitalHealthEZ)Tue, Oct 18 2016 10:06:19
- — Philippa Hedley (@piphedley)Tue, Oct 18 2016 10:06:40
- We had some great speakers discussing the three key challenges faced by Bradford CCG's these were; Children and Young People Urgent and Emergency Care, Medicines Optimization and Secondary Care Outpatients Referrals.
- — DHEZ (@DigitalHealthEZ)Tue, Oct 18 2016 10:44:34
- Following the morning session we broke out into small groups for a Q&A session and more details about the challenges...
- Keep an eye out on our Twitter @DigiCatYorks for updates and next steps..
Bradford NHS Open for Innovation
On Tuesday 18th October we invited SMEs and entrepreneurs to our first briefing session to address Bradford’s major health challenges in collaboration with Bradford City and District Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), Medipex and DHEZ Ltd.