- People with Diabetes: We Want Our Data!
- — Scott Strange (@Strangely_T1)Fri, Nov 15 2013 18:14:18Huge medical data industry, what's being done with that data? Who profits from it? Who benefits? Who. Owns. The. Data? #dbminesummit
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Sat, Nov 16 2013 01:25:54It's amazing to think of the dollars in diabetes that could b more attractively deployed. D is on everyone's radar. Joe Smith #dbminesummit
- Patient Voices Represented
- — Dennis Urbaniak (@DUrbaniak)Fri, Nov 15 2013 18:20:55
- — John Sharp (@JohnSharp)Tue, Nov 19 2013 16:44:57Anna McCollister-Slipp - DiabetesMine Innovation Summit 2013 by @AmyDBMine - http://www.slideshare.net/amytenderich/anna-mccollister-slipp-diabetesmine-innovation-summit-2013 … Take the lead in #mHealth
- — Melissa Lee (@sweetlyvoiced)Fri, Nov 15 2013 21:45:58
- — Amy Tenderich (@AmyDBMine)Sun, Nov 17 2013 05:10:09@askmanny @Biomedtrics Yes! The #dbminesummit #diabetes patient survey Preso now at: http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/amytenderich/diabetesmine-patient-survey-results-2013-summit-final …
- — CDT at UVA (@DiabetesTech)Fri, Nov 15 2013 19:46:13
- So what do we do about this? Tidepool has some ideas...
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Fri, Nov 15 2013 18:06:26
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Fri, Nov 15 2013 18:07:11
- The FDA was there, proving again that they are listening to us!
Snapshots from the 2013 DiabetesMine Innovation Summit
120 people attended the 2013 DiabetesMine Innovation Summit in Palo Alton on Friday, Nov. 15, and most are still processing everything that happened during the one-day event. Here's a quick look at some of the play-by-play Twitter activity happening that day.