- It all started with an innocent tweet.
- it then escalated quickly from here
- — John Canning (@johngcanning)Tue, Feb 10 2015 10:24:58Shall I compare thee to summer's day? Download the rest of the this sonnet for £29.99 or £250 for the whole issue. #ElsevierValentines
- — Barry Rowlingson (@geospacedman)Tue, Feb 10 2015 10:50:02
- — Sophie Davison (@SophDavison1)Tue, Feb 10 2015 11:06:28First you see red, Now you feel blue, Here's the article you just spent hours searching for [Purchase PDF for $35.95] #ElsevierValentines
- — Sir TheScrogster (@TheScrogster)Tue, Feb 10 2015 11:12:53Roses are red, writing and reviewing are done free, but if you want pdfs, send money to me! #ElsevierValentines
February 14th coming soon. Fellow academics, be ready for your date.
bySylvain Deville10,588 Views