Beazley Designs of the Year Awards | Social media highlights
Beazley Designs of the Year exhibition and awards are a provocative cross-section of contemporary design drawn from six categories: architecture, design, graphics, product, transport and fashion.
Exhibition runs until 19 February 2017
- - Jana Scholze, Chair, Associate Professor, Curating Contemporary Design, Kingston University
- MB Christie, CEO, Tech City UK
- Marcus Fairs, Editor-in-Chief, Dezeen
- Loyd Grossman, Broadcaster
- John Morgan, Founder, John Morgan Studio
Video | Look back at the awards below
#DesignsoftheYear trended on the awards night
Website and Twitter statistics:
How well did the museum do this January?
Opening speeches from Alice Black, Director of the Design Museum and Will Gompertz, BBC
Snapshot of tweets
The museum's top follower this month was David Bowie Official, who have
879K followers. This tweet below was liked 761 times and re-tweeted 241 times.