- Continued international coverage of the Quimbo struggle and the international campaign LINK
- ASOQUIMBO describes the news as a another major triumph for their resistance efforts!
- In their reply to the Democracy Center via the Business and Human Rights Resource Center ENEL-EMGESA informs us that they have sumbitted formal request to the Colombian Public Prosecutor to withdraw second charge against Miller Dussan.
- In collaboration with ASOQUIMBO's lawyer, The Democracy Center sends second formal reply to ENEL-EMGESA outlining the precise legal steps they would have to take translate their commitment to 'waive further pending claims' against ASOQUIMBO in to reality.
- Victory in the first phase of the campaign - judge drops charges against Miller Dussan & Elsa Ardilla
- The Democracy Center's reply to ENEL-EMGESA
- The Democracy Center engages ENEL in direct public dialogue via the Business and Human Rights Resource Centre.
- Petition delivered to ENEL, Colombian authorities, local press outlets and presiding judge
International Statement in Support of Miller Dussán & ASOQUIMBO garners over 70 sign-ons by Civil Society Groups
- Internaitonal human rights organisation includes a profile of MIller Dussan on their website.