- Twitter's the social network where the average Joe can instantly see a tweet about a celeb’s freshly blended health-juice-smoothie-thing right next to breaking news or first-hand accounts from a war zone.
- But then, sometimes it's used for partisan banter. Take, for instance, this tweet from Speaker John Boehner’s account earlier today.
- Notice anything missing?
- It didn’t take long for Democratic Rep. Dan Kildee to take full advantage of the (missing) opportunity.
- Other Democrats quickly followed suit with their own suggestions.
- Not to be outdone, Speaker Boehner flipped it around, thanking House Democrats for bringing more attention to his "plan". Nice use of the emoji Mr. Speaker.
- If only lawmaking were as simple as 140 characters or less.
As seen onthedenverchannel.com
Decoding a congressional Twitter spat