- The inevitable has happened. Kanye West has proposed to Kim Kardashian with a 15-carat diamond ring.
The rapper popped the question last night at the AT&T baseball park in San Fransico with the message " PLEEEASE MARRY MEE!!!" displayed on the stadiums Jumbotron. It also happened to be Kim's 33rd birthday yesterday. Talk about a birthday present.
- Designer Rachel Roy was on hand at the scene of festivities to celebrate and was one of the first to share the news of the engagement.
- Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian also shared the news on twitter sharing her excitement about the news.
- The proposal was also accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra playing "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Ray and "Knock You Down" by Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson.
Just this morning Kanye West posted this tweet about his engagement to his "Future Wife".
- See below for more reactions to the engagement news.