- — DaytonDailyNews.com (@daytondailynews)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:59:45
- — Ann Smith (@girllovescoffee)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:51:13It's National French Toast Day! I love love love French Toast! Maybe we will have that for supper tonight! Who's with me?!
- — WholeFoodsMarketJAX (@WFMJacksonville)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:59:35It's National French Toast Day! Celebrate with this lusciously moist indulgence featuring eggnog. Tis the season! http://bit.ly/QLszQB
- — Robert Gilbert (@DisneyExecChef)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:01:54Today is French Toast Day in the UK it's called poor knights of Windsor. In France it's called pain perdu (lost bread) softens crusty bread.
- — Kathrine Nero (@NeroWCPO)Wed, Nov 28 2012 02:58:48Happy Nat'l French Toast Day, all. Please celebrate accordingly. You know, by decorating toast trees and coloring eggs. Or whatever. @WCPO
- — Christie Engelbrecht (@ChristieEngel)Tue, Nov 27 2012 20:54:58
- — Jace S Galloway (@JaceSGalloway)Tue, Nov 27 2012 15:13:14National French Toast Day: 15 Amazing French Toast Recipes Perfect for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch or Dinner http://su.pr/2bINM2