- Even days before TX, anticipation was building, thanks in part to Professor Green's own promo work...
- — Professor Green (@professorgreen)Sat, Jan 18 2014 22:30:27Did a difficult interview for the Sunday Times, check it out tomorrow. I hope it helps anyone who feels like no one else feels the same x
- — Samaritans (@samaritans)Sun, Jan 19 2014 13:40:35
- — Professor Green (@professorgreen)Sun, Jan 19 2014 14:45:36This evening I'm on @BBCR1 with Aled for The Surgery discussing the documentary that goes out tomorrow night at 9, Suicide Survivors.
- — The Sunday Times (@thesundaytimes)Mon, Jan 20 2014 03:14:07
- With hits on Radio 4 (twice), 5 Live, the World Service, Newsbeat and local BBC stations, the buzz started early Monday morning...
- — BBC Newsbeat (@BBCNewsbeat)Mon, Jan 20 2014 07:43:38
- — BBC World Service (@bbcworldservice)Mon, Jan 20 2014 09:43:55
- — Professor Green (@professorgreen)Mon, Jan 20 2014 09:49:24
- Charities and experts lent support over the day. Some who'd made their own suicide attempts, or knew people who had died, began tweeting their experiences.
- — Jody Ward (@jodytark)Mon, Jan 20 2014 14:26:57
- — North Bristol NHS (@NorthBristolNHS)Mon, Jan 20 2014 10:05:10Teenager supported by Bristol's Riverside unit talks to Professor Green in @radio1newsbeat show about suicide tonight http://bbc.in/1ajcsDs
- — Professor Green (@professorgreen)Mon, Jan 20 2014 11:55:51its good seeing so many messages about peoples own dealings with suicide and depression, its important the taboo is broken.
- — Samaritans (@samaritans)Mon, Jan 20 2014 12:50:36
- — Professor Green (@professorgreen)Mon, Jan 20 2014 12:23:40along with the documentary that goes out tonight here's a video piece i did for newsbeat http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/25745313 …
- — Time to Change (@TimetoChange)Mon, Jan 20 2014 13:08:00
- — Allison Booth (@allibobs83)Mon, Jan 20 2014 14:20:59
- — Jack Yeats (@JackYeats93)Mon, Jan 20 2014 14:24:37
Listeners respond to Radio 1's Stories: 'Suicide Survivors with Professor Green'
A small selection of the online response to Radio 1's Stories: 'Suicide Survivors with Professor Green' documentary. The rapper heard from people who've tried to end their lives, and asks experts why suicide is the biggest killer of UK young people. He also shares how suicide's affected his life.
byDave Howard1 Like178 Views