- In an argument about gay marriage - I'm in favour because, y'know, I think we're all equal - someone suggested that we shouldn't impose gay marriage on others. I don't think you can impose gay marriage on other people. I'm straight. I'm married. I love being married. I love my wife. What any other couple, gay or straight, call their relationship will do nothing to affect how much I love my wife and love being married to her. So I replied saying that I don't think allowing something is the same as imposing it on others. I literally cannot imagine who it would impose upon. But Bill thought otherwise...
- — Bill Miller (@CarefulWithThat)Tue, Feb 28 2012 12:50:00@DaveGorman undeniable it sure would impose change on some - enough to give up thier emplyment. I guess youre telling them to go suck on it.
- — Dave Gorman (@DaveGorman)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:16:42@CarefulWithThat Or you could explain if you like. Who is prepared to give up their employment rather than see gay people treated equally?
- — Bill Miller (@CarefulWithThat)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:31:03@DaveGorman blinkers off man, its not about people being unequally.Its about clash of rights, freedom of beliefs and making room for all.
- — Dave Gorman (@DaveGorman)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:32:13@CarefulWithThat You're right it's about a clash of rights. I believe in the right for all citizens to be treated equally. I've yet to hear
- — Dave Gorman (@DaveGorman)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:32:45@CarefulWithThat a cogent argument against it. Your argument against it appears to be - but what about the rights of people who don't agree?
- — Dave Gorman (@DaveGorman)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:34:11@CarefulWithThat Or repeat that it's not fair on ppl who disagree,which adds nought to the debate bc it doesn't explain in what way it's not
- — Bill Miller (@CarefulWithThat)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:47:36@DaveGorman if you want to understand start reading and understanding more than tweeting and asserting. The answers are already in your feed
- — Dave Gorman (@DaveGorman)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:48:37@CarefulWithThat They're not. Because when I ask you to elaborate you don't. Nor does anyone else. I've laid out my position quite clearly
- — Dave Gorman (@DaveGorman)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:50:45@CarefulWithThat But if all you do is get angry & tell me I'm wrong I'll block.Because it's tiresome & the opposite of conversation.
- — Bill Miller (@CarefulWithThat)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:54:29@DaveGorman think more about other people's position than your own, don't resort to insults when you fail to. Untill then I'm gone.
Well at least he explained himself.
(He didn't explain himself)
byDave Gorman1 Like545 Views