- — Danielle Sucher (@DanielleSucher)Wed, Jun 17 2015 16:07:29"Breaking Production for Fun & Profit: Running Game Days at @stripe" slides http://www.daniellesucher.com/presentations/gamedays/#/ … @danielhfrank @thisisfranklin #monitorama
- — Marc Hedlund (@marcprecipice)Wed, Jun 17 2015 17:17:03Happy to see this @Monitorama talk from the team at @stripe behind https://stripe.com/blog/game-day-exercises-at-stripe … -- well done! https://twitter.com/DanielleSucher/status/611203520428019712 …
- — C J Silverio (@ceejbotconf)Tue, Jun 16 2015 23:46:13You cannot predict how failures in one system will cascade into others. (Gall in “The Systems Bible” had some things to say about that!)
- — C J Silverio (@ceejbotconf)Tue, Jun 16 2015 23:34:40Ways to break things: kill nodes partition the network simulate malicious users Want failure modes you can test. Test recovery plans.
- — Ines Sombra (@randommood)Tue, Jun 16 2015 23:52:01
Breaking Production for Fun & Profit: Running Game Days at Stripe (Monitorama 2015)
Reactions to the talk as presented at Monitorama 2015 (Danielle Sucher, Dan Frank, & Franklin Hu)