- — 100Kin10 (@100Kin10)Mon, Nov 09 2015 14:48:23Envisioning the future of #STEMed with trailblazers in the field at #NSFNextGenSTEM today in D.C. https://twitter.com/CADREK12/status/663719380195364864 …
- — Michael Stone (@CoachStone12)Mon, Nov 09 2015 20:50:23#NSFNextGenSTEM Admins must rethink what school looks like. Innovative teaching doesn’t look like school used to. — Innovation in Schools
- — Chris Lehmann (@chrislehmann)Mon, Nov 09 2015 14:25:32From Peterson - "A project is a whole-hearted, purposeful activity proceeding in a social environment." - W.H. Kilpatrick. #NSFNextGenSTEM
- — SRI_Education (@SRI_Education)Mon, Nov 09 2015 20:43:16
- — SRI International (@SRI_Intl)Mon, Nov 09 2015 16:58:07Presentation by Barbara Means, director - Center for Technology in #Learning, @SRI_Education #NSFNextGenSTEM https://twitter.com/Renetta_Tull/status/663737421000007680 …
- — Chris Hoadley (@tophe)Mon, Nov 09 2015 15:15:34
- — Chris Lehmann (@chrislehmann)Mon, Nov 09 2015 16:09:15Study: Women's expected grades in Calc class go up when taught by a woman. (Study - exposure as "social vaccine" for women) #NSFNextGenSTEM
- — Jeremy Roschelle (@roschelle63)Mon, Nov 09 2015 19:58:39Great session on the power and importance of mentors to staying engaged in STEM #NSFNextGenSTEM https://twitter.com/NSF_EHR/status/663753670660591616 …
- — Chris Lehmann (@chrislehmann)Mon, Nov 09 2015 16:42:42Folks are doing lots of work on how creating a sense of community is essential for increasing success & participation in #NSFNextGenSTEM.
- — Jeremy Roschelle (@roschelle63)Mon, Nov 09 2015 14:17:29complete immersion in STEM -- that's what inclusive STEM schools offer diverse students, says Sharon Lynch #NSFNextGenSTEM
- — SRI_Education (@SRI_Education)Mon, Nov 09 2015 14:15:394 critical comps for successful STEM schools: dynamic assessments, responsive leadership, positive culture, student agency. #NSFNextGenSTEM
NSF Next Generation STEM Forum
Collected tweets from an invited event for STEM educators and researchers in Washington, DC on November 9, 2015.
byDaSy Center249 Views