- — DaSy Center (@DaSyCenter)Mon, Aug 15 2016 18:24:23Hearing about this new @ED_Sped_Rehab & @ACFHHS initiative at the #ECIDEA16 opening plenary. https://twitter.com/ed_sped_rehab/status/765248017024901120 …
- — OSERS (@ED_Sped_Rehab)Mon, Aug 15 2016 18:05:19Pyramid Equity Project: Addressing Suspension and Expulsion in Early Learning Settings. #ECIDEA16 #EarlyLearning | http://www2.ed.gov/about/inits/ed/earlylearning/index.html#pyramid-equity-project …
- — DaSy Center (@DaSyCenter)Tue, Aug 16 2016 13:20:28Do you have RFP-itis? Join us in Bacchus at 8:30 to discuss what it takes to create a good RFP for a new data system #ECIDEA16
- — DaSy Center (@DaSyCenter)Tue, Aug 16 2016 12:45:28Part C Data Managers! Come to Ile de France I at 8:30 for a review of resources & relationship building among colleagues #ECIDEA16
- — DaSy Center (@DaSyCenter)Tue, Aug 16 2016 12:50:28
A week to remember: #ECIDEA16
Early childhood professionals, state staff, families, TA providers, and federal staff all gathered in New Orleans, Louisiana August 13-18 for the "Improving Data, Improving Outcomes" conference. Here is a snapshot of the wealth of learning that took place over the week.
byDaSy Center61 Views