- The ON Innovation conversation continues.
- Last week, we shared the final maps each of the four teams created - here is Team Athens' map as a time-lapse video!
- Michael Raynor's new essay about arrow, cycles, spirals + progress and innovation.
- A recent profile covering the notion that innovation, education reform, and creativity are linked.
- A thank you to all who participated in the virtual & social conversation of ON Innovation.
- March 27Day Two - ON Innovation(More recent content towards the top.)
- ...And that's a wrap - We'll be updating this space in the next few days to capture additional questions, comments, observations and inputs. Thanks to all who joined in virtually to our first curated ON event.
- New word emerging from the final session: flopportunity
"Embrace “Flopportunity” – have the resilience to fail, fall on your face, and turn that into something positive and successful. The only failure is when we don’t learn from an unexpected outcome."