- — ¿pasta anyone? (@PeasnPesto)Mon, Sep 23 2013 23:26:08#DontReadTheDailyMail day today let's all try and divert our anger and confusion to something constructive for a day, hey? like crochet...
- — Kevin Oakhill (@londonkro)Tue, Sep 24 2013 05:49:02Today, like every day, is #dontreadthedailymail day. It's the attention seeking brat screaming even though he doesnt have the answer.
- — Европейский комиссар (@MoodySlayerUK)Tue, Sep 24 2013 07:22:11
- — Trippy Pip (@TrippyPip)Tue, Sep 24 2013 07:27:20I read pretty much all the trad newspapers (online) including the Daily Mail. Deal with it & don't tell me what to do #dontreadthedailymail
- — Frank Fisher (@frank_fisher)Tue, Sep 24 2013 07:28:48In honour of t'Lefties' #dontreadthedailymail day, I shall be reading the Daily Mail. Don't read this, don't say that, don't think t'other..
- — Trippy Pip (@TrippyPip)Tue, Sep 24 2013 07:30:55
- — Shaun McCunnell (@shaun7r)Tue, Sep 24 2013 07:42:50I'll read what I want when I want from The Daily Mail through to The Guardian so feck off with your #dontreadthedailymail feckers
The best tweets from the First Annual Don't Read the Daily Mail Day
byThe DM Reporter 234 Views