- — Megan Prescott (@MeganPressy)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:13:04
- — Kris V. (@kristhetalker)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:23:57@DLoesch Last week my boss lamented not being able to provide co-workers with hours b/ c of Obamacare. Want to work them, can't afford to.
- — Lord M (@LordForceOne)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:26:27@DLoesch I announced same changes to employees yesterday and they cried, yet they're the ones who voted for him. Don't wanna hear it.
- — Bella Dashwood™ (@BellaDashwood)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:44:44
- — Fusilli Jerry (@Bob_Kobb)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:33:57@DLoesch wife and I are frantically trying to conceive before my company drops spousal coverage (hers doesnt include fertility mine does)
- — Christopher D (@Chris_in_RI)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:35:17
- — Gail Trask (@GailTrask)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:45:18
- — Suzy&ScoutDrinkUp! (@scout_nj)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:45:21
- — ReverentInsurrection (@ReverentInsurre)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:49:27
- — Dan O'Brien (@danobrien1972)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:49:31@DLoesch my ins went up by $125/mo Ded. fr $650/pers to $800. Out of pocket went from $3000/fam to $4200. Also have to pay $10/wk for wife.
- — Gideon™ / גידעון (@xgideonx)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:53:13@DLoesch dear family friend is an oncologist. ACA no longer pays more for specialists. He told me he makes $8 a visit now from Medicare.
The Real Stories Of Obamacare
How the "Affordable Care Act" destroys families, jobs, and potential, as told by Americans themselves. I'll continue to add to this.
byDana Loesch2 Likes4,570 Views