- This is the front page of the New York Post on Nov. 28. Readers are told that the Canadian woman, Genevieve Sabourin, crosses her fingers for good luck in court. Moments later, she was in handcuffs accused of harassing the actor's wife on Twitter. The accused stalker was jailed for violating a protection order by tweeting at Baldwin's wife. She was released on Wednesday.
- This is the New York Post column that first got Alec's blood boiling. The columnist Andrea Peyser reported details of the one-night stand Genevieve Sabourin said she had with Baldwin in 2010.
"We spent the night together. We made love together," Sabourin told the New York Post. Peyser and the Post called on Baldwin to drop the charges, which threw Baldwin into a fit.
The actor said Peyser demeans all women by inferring that a charge of criminal harassment is overkill when the defendant is a woman.
- Here are some details from Andrea Peyser's column: Baldwin came to her room at the Lowell Hotel. And to show that she's not lying, she makes reference to a scar that the actor has on his hip.
"How would I know that?" she asks. Peyser reported this: "Genevieve said Alec texted his good-bye at 8:30 a.m. from the Hamptons. Dumped. Via text. Ouch."
- Baldwin began a blistering attack on New York Post columnist Andrea Peyser for calling the 30 Rock star a "bloviating psycho who seduces small women and bashes puny photographers" in a column on Thursday. Peyser was taking the side of the Canadian woman who was arrested in April for allegedly stalking Baldwin.
She was re-arrested on Tuesday.
This is what Baldwin tweeted: "Everyone who breathes air knows the Post is the worst newspaper in human history."
Another tweet: "Peyser spits on the DA and all women in one, poorly written, ultimately unmemorable column." The hashtag was #dontbuythepost
- The Hollywood Reporter has link to the threads: Here's another tweet from Baldwin: "You read some columnists in the newspapers, you have to wonder who they are really working for. You can see they have an agenda."