- — Tony Parkin (@tonyparkin)Mon, Mar 20 2017 16:11:42En route to #TMCulture24 at Museum of London. Otherwise the only culture I'd get this week would probably have Activia on the pot? ;)
- The TeachMeet kicked off with an introduction to Waterloo200's Age of Revolution project - find out more about it here http://waterloo200.org/waterloo-200-legacy/ …
- — ArtHistoryinSchools (@AHiScharity)Mon, Mar 20 2017 17:30:38Sharing ideas with teachers, curators and education officers from across the UK at the Museum of London this evening #tmCulture24
- We kicked off with a Ready Steady Teach game, challenging teachers to quickly devise a lesson plan involving a museum collection object and a digital tool.
- Speakers had 5 minutes to give quickfire presentations discussing different technologies, challenges they were facing or tips and techniques from their classrooms.
- — Rosie Clarke (@rosieclarke)Mon, Mar 20 2017 17:57:52"Our children can tell you anything about potatoes, lettuce & things that drop bombs" #tmculture24 hears about alternative cultural capital.
#TMCulture24: Arts, heritage & digital TeachMeet
Culture24's TeachMeet at the Museum of London mixed teachers with curators and education officers from museums, galleries and arts organisations from across the UK, focusing on using digital collections to support teaching and learning.
byCulture241 Like37 Views