- — Gina Mara (@ginasabres)Mon, Jan 08 2018 12:14:31#CreakyTruth by the age of 34 I lost my ability to be a salon owner & stylist. My #RA & it’s wrath has robbed me of work, social life & sleep. I’m now 42 & #RA has affected not only my joints but my eyes & lungs as well. #ChronicPainWarrior #ChronicIllness https://twitter.com/creakyjoints/status/950081252719321089 …
- — CreakyJoints.org (@CreakyJoints)Mon, Jan 08 2018 13:04:19Thank you for sharing your #CreakyTruth. https://twitter.com/ADVofSpoonieMom/status/950351129870782465 …
- — JP Summers (@ADVofSpoonieMom)Mon, Jan 08 2018 13:08:01
- — JP Summers (@ADVofSpoonieMom)Mon, Jan 08 2018 13:17:16
- — JP Summers (@ADVofSpoonieMom)Mon, Jan 08 2018 13:24:02
- — PsAZZ Group (@PsAZZGroup)Mon, Jan 08 2018 14:11:45
- — Laurie Proulx (@ProulxLaurie)Mon, Jan 08 2018 14:12:15My #CreakyTruth: Most days I can hardly get up in AM & spend 30 minutes fighting vicious nausea. RA means these med side effects & fatigue.
- — Rick Phillips Ed.D. (@LawrPhil)Mon, Jan 08 2018 14:46:40A small infection for most is a big deal for me. When people say they have a cold, it makes me want to run so I don't get pneumonia #CreakyTruth
- — Lene Andersen (@TheSeatedView)Mon, Jan 08 2018 14:59:39There is (almost) nothing scarier. I almost died from complications from the flu 2 years ago. My trach scar reminds me every day. #CreakyTruth https://twitter.com/LawrPhil/status/950378223782768641 …
- — Rick Phillips Ed.D. (@LawrPhil)Mon, Jan 08 2018 15:08:26When I think of going tot he doctor, I am most afraid of sitting in the waiting room with other people, because of the colds I will encounter. #CreakyTruth
- — Jennifer (@UnxpctdAdvocate)Mon, Jan 08 2018 15:12:10#CreakyTruth mornings are like mountains - I have to scale one just to get out the door for work & the day has just begun. So I start all days sore, tired, and feeling like I just ran a marathon.
- — Tami Morse (@morse_tami)Mon, Jan 08 2018 15:28:07
- — Simon Stones (@SimonRStones)Mon, Jan 08 2018 15:29:43I may appear fine, but actually, I'm fighting invisible illnesses; and as a result, take immunosuppressant treatments which increase my susceptibility to infection. A simple cold can really take hold of me. That has been evident in the last 5 weeks! #CreakyTruth
- — Mia Marino (@Str8gal)Mon, Jan 08 2018 15:31:39#CreakyTruth I developed dvt and pe blood clots due to the medications we take for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am now on blood thinners for life.
Sharing our CreakyTruths
A #CreakyTruth is an invisible struggle or daily challenge that many people don’t see/