- The hackathon was part of the Open Data Week @ECMWF (28 February - 5 March 2017) which aimed to promote the benefits and potential of open data worldwide. It was open for everyone interested in the use of weather, atmosphere and climate data. ECMWF together with its Copernicus Climate Change and Atmosphere Monitoring Services, has collected and created vast quantities of global environmental data. The weekend offered a great opportunity to make and demonstrate prototypes for the new services and products using these open data.
- — Carlo Buontempo (@carlo_tuitter)Tue, Mar 07 2017 05:52:08
- — Florian Pappenberger (@FPappenberger)Mon, Mar 06 2017 23:48:17#OpenDataHack extended - submitted contribution to @kaggle @CopernicusECMWF predicting mortality from air quality https://inclass.kaggle.com/c/predict-impact-of-air-quality-on-death-rates …
- — Silke Zollinger (@silke_zollinger)Mon, Mar 06 2017 13:28:54
- — Julia Wagemann (@JuliaWagemann)Mon, Mar 06 2017 12:10:17
- — Jorge Paz Jiménez (@jorgepazj)Sun, Mar 05 2017 20:09:10We won the Get Out challenge using @CopernicusECMWF #SIS data in the #OpenDataHack , and a #SECTEUR - style diagram was the beginning. https://twitter.com/FPappenberger/status/838405161525575685 …
- — Piotr Kuchta (@pkuchta)Sun, Mar 05 2017 19:40:401st @CopernicusECMWF #machinelearning competition: Predict impact of air quality on mortality rates https://inclass.kaggle.com/c/predict-impact-of-air-quality-on-death-rates … #OpenDataHack twitter.com/sylamythepaut/���
- — Helen Turvey (King) (@helenturvey)Sun, Mar 05 2017 18:31:39
- — OpenWeatherData (@OpenWeatherData)Sun, Mar 05 2017 17:19:49
- — OpenWeatherData (@OpenWeatherData)Sun, Mar 05 2017 17:16:33
- — Florian Pappenberger (@FPappenberger)Sun, Mar 05 2017 17:08:55
- — Florian Pappenberger (@FPappenberger)Sun, Mar 05 2017 17:05:38
- — Florian Pappenberger (@FPappenberger)Sun, Mar 05 2017 17:04:48
- — Florian Pappenberger (@FPappenberger)Sun, Mar 05 2017 17:02:57
Developers, experts, students and data enthusiasts joined the meteorologists, scientists and engineers of ECMWF and its Copernicus services at the #OpenDataHack on 4 and 5 March 2017 to make and demonstrate prototypes using their open data. Scroll the feed to see how it happened.
byCopernicus ECMWF273 Views