- Trend Watcher Vincent Everts was at Intertraffic all day long. What he loved most? The new, of course: self driving, connected cars driving autonomously in urban area's...
- — ConnectingMobility (@ConnMobility)Tue, Apr 05 2016 17:30:21
- But first things first: with this movie visitors were welcomed at Intertraffic, especially at the Dutch pavillion and the Smart Mobility Centre in Hall 9.
- — ConnectingMobility (@ConnMobility)Mon, Apr 04 2016 08:11:43
- Intertraffic was officially opened by mr Jan Hendrik Dronkers, general director at Rijkswaterstaat, the Dutch road authority.
- — ConnectingMobility (@ConnMobility)Tue, Apr 05 2016 07:50:18LIVE op #Periscope: Watch live: Official opening at #intertraffic Amsterdam #SmartTogether https://www.periscope.tv/w/adIUOjFvUEtMTVJaTlJ4amR8MW1ueGVlWFhiV2F4WJDPvXuXz4Es8FpC57OvFyjtln3aYdP5upj8jbmSWVsP …
- — Jan Hendrik Dronkers (@DronkersJH)Tue, Apr 05 2016 12:57:08Intertraffic mogen openen: Nederland heeft alles in huis om Living lab voor Smart Mobility te zijn! #smarttogether
- Then Nissan's Maarten Sierhuis took the stage, with an impressive presentation on connected & autonomously driving cars in urban area's. Exciting developments!
- Nissan is working together with the province of North Holland, to test bi-directional communication between cars and traffic lights. That's wat we call working #SmartTogether
- — ConnectingMobility (@ConnMobility)Tue, Apr 05 2016 08:44:03
- Then there were awards in 5 categories, but only one could win the Intertraffic Innovation Award...
- Let's see what happened in Hall 9, at the Smart Mobility Centre
- — ConnectingMobility (@ConnMobility)Tue, Apr 05 2016 12:11:13
- — ConnectingMobility (@ConnMobility)Tue, Apr 05 2016 12:36:43
Intertraffic day 1: self driving cars in urban areas and a lot of working #SmartTogether
Wrap-up of day 1 at #intertraffic Amsterdam, #SmartMobility section in hall 9.
byConnectingMobility4 Likes132 Views