- And it goes a little something like this.....
- — Color Wheel Media (@ColorWheelMedia)Tue, Aug 01 2017 19:32:26
- Even though the mob beatings were being reported on we didn't feel the real issues were being discussed. Then, we stumbled across #TheAfricanPortraits by Bangalore-based photographer Mahesh Shantaram.
- One could say the was perfect timing for a #SocietyShift conversation
- — Color Wheel Media (@ColorWheelMedia)Tue, Aug 01 2017 20:15:46
- — shilpa mankikar (@shilpams1)Tue, Aug 01 2017 20:22:18
- — Color Wheel Media (@ColorWheelMedia)Tue, Aug 01 2017 20:23:24
- Question 3:
- The conversation was filled with similar themes to our first installment of #SocietyShift. Culture is in the food we eat, and brings family and loved ones together.
- Jewels of knowedge were dropped and we learned of Malik Ambar, an Ethiopian who played a significant role in the Deccan region of India.
- — aditi natasha kini (@nansequiturs)Tue, Aug 01 2017 20:35:44
- Then the conversation took a serious turn.
Keep It Real. Africans & Indians Are More Alike Than You Think.
Our second installment of #SocietyShift explored how Africans & Indians are more alike than many think.