- — Coll. of Charleston (@CofC)Thu, Apr 18 2013 04:40:59What's up everybody?My name is Stephen and ill be taking over the @CofC account. Ill be tweeting periodically throughout the day!
- — Coll. of Charleston (@CofC)Thu, Apr 18 2013 04:43:21I am a senior biology major on the pre-med route. I am from the good state of MD! If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask!
- — Kate Owens (@katemath)Thu, Apr 18 2013 04:52:06One of my calc students has taken over the official @CofC twitter account for the day! That's kinda neat. I wonder what people will ask him?
- — Amy Lauren (@ProudPatriot07)Thu, Apr 18 2013 04:58:16@CofC That's why I love Charleston. Didn't go to C of C, didn't grow up here, but got here as fast as I could. Love this.
- — Amy Lauren (@ProudPatriot07)Thu, Apr 18 2013 06:56:36
- — Cindy Potes (@Cindy48521195)Thu, Apr 18 2013 06:00:36@CofC Hi Stephen! Have you been satisfied with the pre-med program at CofC? My daughter wants to go pre-med but is leaning more toward USC.
- — Coll. of Charleston (@CofC)Thu, Apr 18 2013 06:28:18@Cindy48521195 the pre-prof health programs here are awesome! The intro levels classes you need for med school prepared me well for the mcat
- — Coll. of Charleston (@CofC)Thu, Apr 18 2013 07:05:13@KelseyFervier Biggest thing I tell people is to get the highest possible gpa freshman year! It's much harder to go up in gpa then down!