- — Hayley M. Collins (@theblondebeet)Thu, Oct 17 2013 14:10:43@CofC what are some of the biggest health & fitness trends you're seeing on campus and downtown as a student?
- — Coll. of Charleston (@CofC)Thu, Oct 17 2013 14:15:25@theblondebeet a lot of people love to run down along the water, and a brand new gym is opening up soon that should be very popular!
- — Coll. of Charleston (@CofC)Thu, Oct 17 2013 14:35:21@theblondebeet it'll be under the campus center apartments right off St. Phillips St! Open to all students, not sure about the public though
- — Coll. of Charleston (@CofC)Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:44:51
- — CofC Study Abroad (@CofCStudyAbroad)Thu, Oct 17 2013 14:20:17
- — Coll. of Charleston (@CofC)Thu, Oct 17 2013 16:25:52@CofCOrientation I love the small class sizes, helpful professors, and accessibility of all the great restaurants that drain my bank account
Day in the Life - Parks Barroso
College of Charleston sophomore Parks Barroso, an international business and international studies major from Knoxville, Tenn. took over @CofC Twitter on October 17, 2013. Below you'll find his tweets throughout the day as well as RTs and questions he received.
byCollege of Charleston56 Views