We wondered: "What's the most ridiculous question you've been asked?" And you answered.
- Asians and vision:
- — Jean Chung (@jxchung)Wed, May 22 2013 18:44:47
- Black folks' hair.
- — Saltypepper (@saltypepper)Wed, May 22 2013 17:10:25"How do you wash your hair?" Same way you do. "No, but HOW?" #Theyasked This as we were waiting for the Lion King on Broadway to start.
- — Lauren Williams (@laurenwilliams)Wed, May 22 2013 19:22:38
- — Brokey McPoverty (@brokeymcpoverty)Wed, May 22 2013 19:19:13
- But you don't look ... ?
- — NPR's Code Switch (@NPRCodeSwitch)Wed, May 22 2013 16:44:44
- Or, conversely, did you know you look like ... ?
- — Guillermo Hernandez (@guillermo_hm21)Wed, May 22 2013 17:17:45
- You [stereotype], right?
- — Jennifer Drake (@drakejenn)Wed, May 22 2013 19:40:23
- — Susan Garcia Hagen (@SuzeMSP)Wed, May 22 2013 17:11:20
What's the most ridiculous question you've been asked?
Some people are comfortable asking outlandish and hilarious questions about race. The Code Switch crew has been swapping these queries for a while now, but we finally decided to open up the question to the rest of the room.
byNPR's Code Switch6 Likes317,904 Views