- — CodeNewbie (@CodeNewbies)Thu, Mar 19 2015 01:02:11
- — CodeNewbie (@CodeNewbies)Thu, Mar 19 2015 01:02:34This week we had @MattRichardson from @Raspberry_Pi talk to us about the maker movement → http://www.codenewbie.org/podcast/intro-to-raspberry-pi … #CodeNewbie
- — CodeNewbie (@CodeNewbies)Thu, Mar 19 2015 01:03:40Q1: As a software dev, how interested are you in learning the hardware side of things? And if you’re not, that’s cool too :) #CodeNewbie
- — Ariel Krakowski (@arikrak)Thu, Mar 19 2015 01:05:46
- — James Gibson (@jamescgibson)Thu, Mar 19 2015 01:06:57
- — Wendy (@wendybeth010)Thu, Mar 19 2015 01:07:46A1: interested in hardware, but not enough atm to dedicate much time to it. #codenewbie. played with my robots a bit. that's enough for me.
Software In the Maker Movement
We talked to Matt Richardson of the Raspberry Pi Foundation about the future of hardware and the Maker Movement. And we wanted to chat with you about how software fits the hardware movement.