- — CodeNewbie (@CodeNewbies)Thu, Mar 12 2015 01:01:35
- — CodeNewbie (@CodeNewbies)Thu, Mar 12 2015 01:01:56
- — CodeNewbie (@CodeNewbies)Thu, Mar 12 2015 01:03:20It’s not just hardware devs who need to promote their products and skills. We all do especially when we’re trying to get a gig! #CodeNewbie
- — Christina Morillo (@divinetechygirl)Thu, Mar 12 2015 01:05:25A1: I think it helps with building up your self-confidence. Knocking out imposter syndrome etc. Also helps celeb small wins #CodeNewbie
- — Salman Ansari (@daretorant)Thu, Mar 12 2015 01:06:03#CodeNewbie A1: You inspire others through your work. They, in turn work on something cool, write about it, and the cycle continues.
- — Kerry Benjamin (@kerry_benjamin1)Thu, Mar 12 2015 01:07:44
- — Daniel Nunez (@mostlybadfly)Thu, Mar 12 2015 01:07:51
This week, we got to chat with Julia Grace about the importance of promoting our work so we wanted to hear your thoughts on it. We talked about why it's important to promote our skills, how this benefits us and others, and what actionable steps we can take towards self-promotion.