- — Matthew Newman (@MatthewNewman77)Wed, Feb 26 2014 03:23:00These #HCSDchat things are really cool to see because the teachers have differing viewpoints but all of them are interesting thoughts
- — Timothy J. Spinner (@EducationSpin)Wed, Feb 26 2014 03:15:04
- — Emily Schoff (@emilyschoff)Wed, Feb 26 2014 02:38:42Ft- if T's are getting through to S's, I have 0 complaints. Tech is great but not the focus- extra color to add, not the picture #HCSDchat
- — jeannette muzzalupo (@jmuzzalupo)Wed, Feb 26 2014 02:38:34
- — Scott Jones (@escott818)Wed, Feb 26 2014 02:33:18
- — Brent Wise (@wise_brent)Wed, Feb 26 2014 02:31:51A: final thought: 5 years ago it became malpractice. I don't want my surgeon to use 20 yr old equipment, why should our teachers? #HCSDchat
#HCSDchat Week #2 "Technology in Schools"
This is an archiving of tweets from the #hcsdchat on Tuesday February 25, 2014. Topic was "technology in schools." Start from the bottom and scroll up to read the chat.
byScott S Morrison49 Views