- — Hugh Mannerings (@Mannerings69)Thu, Oct 20 2016 09:41:06
- — John Couperthwaite (@johncoup)Fri, Oct 21 2016 16:57:55
- — Katrina Swanton (@Katrina_Swanton)Tue, Oct 25 2016 07:21:41Another great #LTHEchat #HEAChat on offer this week!!!! https://twitter.com/lthechat/status/789367868752334848 …
- The chat began with some participants introducing themselves and their interest in the topic area
- — Heather Gibson (@hegibson412)Wed, Oct 26 2016 19:08:14
- The first question aimed to explore how participants were discussing and using surveys within their institutions
- The extent to which participants felt that surveys were discussed varied...
- — Simon Lancaster (@S_J_Lancaster)Wed, Oct 26 2016 19:06:10
- — Neil Withnell (@neilwithnell)Wed, Oct 26 2016 19:07:33A1 constantly, with colleagues and students, #HEAchat #LTHEchat https://twitter.com/HEA_chat/status/791354964492820480 …
- The topic of survey overload and potential ways to reduce this was raised
Striking a balance between internal and external pressures for using survey data
A summarised Storify of our #LTHEchat #HEAchat on 26 October 2016. For a Storify of all the tweets from the discussion please follow the link below.