- At 6:00 p.m. over 150 people converged on Madison Ave. Athletic Club to discuss the future of small business in Indiana.
- Matt Hunckler set the game timer for 60 seconds.
- — CyberProps (@CyberProps)Tue, May 13 2014 22:15:42Gotta give props to the #FightForSmall Launch Party. Aiming to provide small business with the tools to succeed. Great energy in the house!
- — inSourceCode.com (@inSourceCode)Tue, May 13 2014 12:42:00
- — Verge ® (@VergeIndy)Tue, May 13 2014 23:17:34If you were in a different city and you wanted Mexican food, would you open a phonebook or would you open an internet browser?#fightforsmall
- — Verge ® (@VergeIndy)Tue, May 13 2014 22:59:38"Just two reviews from Angie's List members gets you on Angie's list for free and most small business owners don't know that" #fightforsmall
- — inSourceCode.com (@inSourceCode)Tue, May 13 2014 23:11:56Many small business owners don't understand how important it is to engage with customers and tell your story online. #fightforsmall
#FightForSmall Launch Party
Highlights from the Fight For Small launch party and panel in Indianapolis, Wednesday 5/13/2014
byLeah B.246 Views