- — CincyMuseum (@CincyMuseum)Tue, Sep 15 2015 12:45:00Do our collections look like the warehouse from Indiana Jones? Not really, but you can join us for #AskaACurator Day tomorrow to find out.
- — MargaretBreidenbaugh (@mbvoicestudio)Wed, Sep 16 2015 00:47:04David @CincyMuseum Is there a time when aspects of an object's creation, use or provenance led your research to unexpected outcomes? Thanks!
- — Fraser (@FraserMcDonald)Wed, Sep 16 2015 13:32:39I'd love to hear from any Curator participating in #AskACurator — what is the most ridiculous object someone tried to donate to your museum?
- — MargaretBreidenbaugh (@mbvoicestudio)Wed, Sep 16 2015 13:34:02@CincyMuseum What an intriguing story, David! I never considered that donors might compete with one another. Thank you for sharing.
- — CincyMuseum (@CincyMuseum)Wed, Sep 16 2015 13:44:20Our curator David Conzett has a great answer to this one. Stay tuned. 🎵 #AskACurator https://twitter.com/ribekunstmuseum/status/644132722651308032 …
- — Ribe Kunstmuseum (@RibeKunstmuseum)Wed, Sep 16 2015 13:52:31
- — Ribe Kunstmuseum (@RibeKunstmuseum)Wed, Sep 16 2015 13:55:18What do curator of @CincyMuseum , David Conzett, listen to when working on a project? https://twitter.com/CincyMuseum/status/644146369200918528 …
- — CincyMuseum (@CincyMuseum)Wed, Sep 16 2015 14:16:30
#AskACurator Day 2015
We took you behind the scenes with Cincinnati Museum Center's curators during #AskACurator Day on Sept. 16, 2015. Check out their answers to questions from around the world!
byCincinnati Museum Center1,244 Views