- — ChrisAldrich (@ChrisAldrich)Wed, May 20 2015 22:03:24Information and Entropy in Biological Systems (Part 3) with videos from@NIMBioS #entropyWS https://johncarlosbaez.wordpress.com/2015/05/20/information-and-entropy-in-biological-systems-part-3-2/ …
- Per John Baez:
"The slides weren’t originally available for all talks, but now they are.
Videos for most talks should be available by Friday 17 April 2015, though Tom Leinster’s mike was off for the first part of his talk."
- — Nick Matzke (@NickJMatzke)Wed, Apr 08 2015 18:11:37
- — ChrisAldrich (@ChrisAldrich)Wed, Apr 08 2015 16:33:22Arieh Ben-Naim has a new book out in May: Information, Entropy, Life and the Universe #entropyWS #ITBio http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/9814651664/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=9814651664&linkCode=as2&tag=itbio-20&linkId=DJU6TZGPM53WEOSW …
- — ChrisAldrich (@ChrisAldrich)Wed, Apr 08 2015 15:14:45
- — Christian Ray (@jcjray)Wed, Apr 08 2015 15:03:50
- — Christian Ray (@jcjray)Wed, Apr 08 2015 14:45:59@ChrisAldrich Yes, but (almost) unique to bio systems is growth / replication, which confers interesting facets of the communication issue.
- — ChrisAldrich (@ChrisAldrich)Wed, Apr 08 2015 14:41:32
Information and Entropy in Biological Systems
a NIMBioS Investigative Workshop April 8-10, 2015 at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
byChris Aldrich1,629 Views