- — Richard Marx (@richardmarx)Thu, Dec 20 2012 23:13:13So some guy on @WBEZ, Rick Kogan, is bashing me on the radio for not walking in pouring rain with bronchitis to do his show? Pussy move.
- This is the first time I've ever heard Rick Kogan referred to as "some guy" and a "pussy" but, hey, not everyone is a media nerd.
- — Richard Marx (@richardmarx)Thu, Dec 20 2012 23:15:00@WBEZ Be a man, Kogan. Get me on the phone. Say it to me! Your station couldn't even get me a PARKING spot. I apologized and offered to call
- Here's the issue. There was no parking spot because the show was airing from the Christkindlmarket - assuming the show Marx was referring to was today - so the station wouldn't have had access to a parking spot.
- — Richard Marx (@richardmarx)Thu, Dec 20 2012 23:17:27So this airbag, Rick Kogan at @WBEZ, feels I owe him to walk in the rain with bronchitis to sit for his genius questions and rags me on air.
- — Richard Marx (@richardmarx)Thu, Dec 20 2012 23:20:56
- — Richard Marx (@richardmarx)Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:03:38Just got a half-assed "I didn't have the right information" apology email from Kogan. But the coward wouldn't meet me face to face. Typical.
- — JustinKaufmann (@JustinKaufmann)Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:11:47@richardmarx you did WGN TV with no prob. Cancel them all if u are sick. And u should know Kogan if u are from Chi.
- — Scott Smith (@ourmaninchicago)Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:18:27
- — Scott Smith (@ourmaninchicago)Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:19:58
- — Richard Marx (@richardmarx)Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:21:31@JustinKaufmann Dude...learn the facts tar. Why would I get an APOLOGY if I did what you're saying? And we can't all be as accomplished as u
- Richard Marx is clearly not feeling the Christmas Spirit.
- — JustinKaufmann (@JustinKaufmann)Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:25:39@richardmarx I think u should learn facts. It's Daley Plaza, not Schaumburg. Man up. U weren't even performing. Park in a lot.
Richard Marx vs WBEZ
Richard Marx and WBEZ tussle over an appearance that wasn't.
byChicago Sun-Times3 Likes4,597 Views