- Supporters of marriage equality call for a "National Same Sex Kiss Day" at Chick-fil-As across the country:
- — Celestina (@_celestina_)Thu, Aug 02 2012 20:11:41Anyone going to Chick-Fil-A tomorrow for National Same Sex Kiss Day.Remember stay positive,show only #love between people,not hate.be better
- Aug. 1 was deemed Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, drawing support and criticism:
- — Woona (@fabricninja)Wed, Aug 01 2012 16:09:23Will file a civil rights complaint if they are unable to expand chick-fil-a in Chicago? I feel a sarcastic wonka meme in there somewhere.
- — Binu (@binukochar)Thu, Jul 26 2012 17:35:08
- — Jason Weigand (@JasonWeigand)Wed, Aug 01 2012 17:37:59
- Previous coverage:
Chick-fil-A versus marriage equality
One Chicago alderman and Mayor Emanuel made it clear they would block Chick-fil-A from opening a new restaurant as a result of its anti-gay marriage stance. The two sides of the marriage equality debate call for a day of action.
byCrain's Chicago Business215 Views