2016 National Nonprofit Leadership Conference
More than 300 nonprofit leaders joined the Center for Nonprofit Advancement at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel for three days of learning & networking. More than 10,000 individuals across the country joined us "beyond the walls" on social media.
- — CohnReznick LLP (@CohnReznick)Wed, Apr 20 2016 12:01:32
- In over 30 content-packed sessions led by experts in the field, nonprofit staff found solutions for their biggest challenges & shared the tips & strategies that sparked lightbulbs.
- — Brittany H (@btothehuff)Wed, Apr 20 2016 20:14:26
- — Beth Brodovsky (@bethbrodovsky)Thu, Apr 21 2016 15:22:24
- — Generation Hope (@SupportGenHope)Fri, Apr 22 2016 13:52:31
- Thought leaders such as Jacob Harold of GuideStar, Stacy Palmer of the Chronicle of Philanthropy, and Bill Stanczykiewicz of Indiana University's Lilly Fund Raising School of Philanthropy shared their exclusive tips and strategies for data sharing and reporting, communications and marketing, as well as confident fundraising & leadership.