- On Feb. 12th 2014, I was invited to speak in Kongress Media's Enterprise 2.0 Summit in Paris. This speech presented a series of initiatives around social collaboration, aiming at increasing engagement from internal and external stakeholders. By doing so, these initiatives contribute to changing the corporate culture in a conservative industry.This Storify story is a way for me to keep track of all your warm, fantastic messages. Thank you for inspiring me, and keeping me going!
- — Marie Khayat (@mariekhayat)Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:07:33
- — Thomas Goubin (@thomasgoubin)Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:22:49
- — Joachim Niemeier (@JoachimNiemeier)Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:08:23
- — Rachel Happe (@rhappe)Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:11:58
- — Kenneth Mikkelsen (@LeadershipABC)Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:20:57Supporting @CelineSchill's personal story: How to start a change movement: http://blog.changeagentsworldwide.com/how-to-start-a-change-movement/ … - @simongterry #e20s #caww
- — John Wenger (@JohnQShift)Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:26:49
- — Joachim Niemeier (@JoachimNiemeier)Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:24:11
A contribution to Enterprise 2.0 Summit 2014
Social as an Enabler for Corporate Behavior Change - In Practice.
byCelineSchill3 Likes200 Views