- Buck Angel shares his moving personal life story and the process of his gender transition from female to male, while challenging the audience’s notion of what makes someone a man or a woman. He describes how he changed from a desperately unhappy and uncomfortable individual, to a person who is proud of his body and sexually comfortable with his genitals (which have not been surgically altered). Buck has lead the way for transmen to have self-acceptance without surgery. In fact, his message of self-acceptance goes beyond gender and genitals: it is a universal concept of knowing, becoming, and loving yourself.
- — Buck Angel® (@BuckAngel)Fri, Sep 14 2012 19:33:06
- — Kitty Stryker (@kittystryker)Sat, Sep 15 2012 17:37:26
- — Jessie Bombshell (@jessiebombshell)Sat, Sep 15 2012 17:39:00
- — Lauren Kiley (@xoxolaurenkiley)Sat, Sep 15 2012 17:41:11
- — Kelly Shibari (@KellyShibari)Sat, Sep 15 2012 17:44:15
- — Kitty Stryker (@kittystryker)Sat, Sep 15 2012 17:47:03
- — Lori Adorable (@LoriAdorable)Sat, Sep 15 2012 17:50:12Is it wrong that I want to sneak into #cconbuck at the end just to ask him wtf he was thinking blaming trans women for their own murders?
The Buck Angel Effect - #cconbuck
CatalystCon Buck Angel Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:30am-11:40am