- Is it the downfall of civilization or the way people catch up on this culture’s absent sex information? Is it basically a way to use other people, or a way to learn about how to communicate well with just about anybody? Is it a disease-spreading behavior or a means to share safer sex methods with an ever-increasing circle of friends, booty calls, and fuckbuddies? Is it gendered, with a different set of possibilities for sluts vs. studs? Promiscuity: Let’s talk about it! Carol debated the topic at Oxford and revisits her experience to talk about casual sex and its potentials as well as its discontents.
- — BaronAtomy (@BaronAtomy)Sun, Mar 16 2014 16:04:22
- — BaronAtomy (@BaronAtomy)Sun, Mar 16 2014 16:07:05
- — Annamarie (@KinkySexyGeeky)Sun, Mar 16 2014 16:08:30
- — BaronAtomy (@BaronAtomy)Sun, Mar 16 2014 16:09:10
- — The Madame (@KeyholeSessions)Sun, Mar 16 2014 16:09:33
- — Annamarie (@KinkySexyGeeky)Sun, Mar 16 2014 16:11:21
Promiscuity: Virtue or Vice?
Carol Queen #cconvice CatalystCon East - March 16, 2014