- Everyone with a disability has a unique set of desires, strengths, and impairments, so no one recommendation can help everyone. Instead, we need to know how to come up with a set of strategies that will work for specific people in specific situations. In this session, we will talk about ways to problem-solve for successful sexual encounters, and will also talk about strategies that are useful for many specific impairments. Everyone who has a disability, works with people with disabilities, or may sleep with someone with a disability can benefit.
- — Heather Parker (@heatherr_parker)Sun, Mar 16 2014 14:47:06
- — Del (@SexGodsRockStar)Sun, Mar 16 2014 14:50:39In a relationship, each person is responsible to navigate challenges in sex. Partners don't solve, but listen/facilitate. #cconsolve
- — Heather Parker (@heatherr_parker)Sun, Mar 16 2014 14:55:19
- — Heather Parker (@heatherr_parker)Sun, Mar 16 2014 14:58:46In re: LT, need to specifically find a kink aware provider willing to talk abt sex? Check this: https://ncsfreedom.org/key-programs/kink-aware-professionals/kap-program-page.html … #cconsolve #ccon
- — Melanie Davis (@DrMelanieDavis)Sun, Mar 16 2014 15:05:39
Problem-solving Sex with Disability
Mara Levy #cconsolve CatalystCon East - March 16, 2014